According to a recent survey, 77% of Americans filter their water at home. Why? Because water, no matter the source, may contain impurities such as sediments, microorganisms, and chemicals.
The good news is that you, too, can ensure that your home only gets safe and clean water. The answer is a whole-house filtration system.
You may also like to read: Zero Water vs Berkey
To learn more about these systems, read on.
Top Whole-House Water Filter Systems for Home
The market is flooded with filtration equipment, so choosing the best home water filter system may be challenging. Check out the top options listed below so you can make the right decision.
Springwell CF1 Filter
Springwell CF1 is possibly the best home filtration water system for municipal or well sources. In fact, it performs very well even when the quality of water is really poor.
The top features and benefits of Springwell CF1 include the following.
- 4-stage filtration that removes sediments, heavy metals, chlorine, pesticides, and other dangerous compounds.
- Treats up to 1 million gallons.
- No loss of pressure when using.
- Has the capacity to filter for a family of four or seven bathrooms.
- Easy to install as a DIY project.
- Lifetime warranty.
This device is low maintenance and perfect for budget-conscious customers.
iSpring 3-Stage Filtration System
While not as robust as the Springwell CF1, this product comes next on our list because it ticks all the boxes for a highly effective yet budget-friendly filter system.
Some of the features of iSpring include.
- An effective 3-stage filtration process guaranteed to remove a wide range of contaminants, including at least 99% of chlorine and cloudiness and 95% of rust and sediments.
- Filters up to 100,000 gallons.
- 15 GPM flow rate.
- Certified to NSF standard for particles above 5 microns.
- One-year warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Easy setup and installation.
This equipment costs a fraction of what other expensive models that perform the same function do and is the perfect solution for a family of five.
If you have a problem with chlorine in your water and need something to eliminate it, then you may want to go for Aquasana Rhino. This whole house filter delivers.
- Bacteriostatic media filter for improved quality.
- Upflow dual tank to prevent channeling or clogging.
- Removes up to 97% of chlorine.
- Purifies 1 million gallons every day for 10 years.
- Eliminates VOCs, mercury, and a host of other dangerous compounds.
The best thing about Aquasana Rhino is that not only is installation pretty straightforward, but it is also low maintenance.
The Evo E-1000 system is also one of the best whole-house water filters on the market today. This 2-stage system connects to your mains to deliver clean water to the whole house.
Features and benefits include.
- 2-stage filtration.
- Features a catalytically-activated coconut shell carbon block filter.
- 80,000 gallons capacity filtration.
- Sediment and carbon filter combination technology.
- Suitable for homes with 6 bathrooms.
- It can be installed indoors or outdoors.
If you use a city source that contains sediments and known contaminants, this device could be the right choice for your home.
Aquaboon Whole House Filtration System
Another best-filtered water system for home you may want to consider is the Aquaboon whole house system. Some of the features and benefits you should expect from this product include the following.
- 3-stage filtration featuring a sediment filter, carbon block filter, and granulated activated carbon (GAC).
- 100,000 gallons filtration capacity.
- Pressure monitor.
- Double O-ring to prevent leakage.
- Free mounting stand included.
Sold by Filterway, Aquaboon’s whole-house filtration system comes in a variety of sizes and is compatible with a wide range of filtration systems.
What are Whole-House Water Filter Systems?
Whole-house water filter systems are filtration systems that remove contaminants from the water that enters every corner of your home.
Whole-house systems have several advantages over standalone options. It saves you money on bottled water. It extends the lifespan of your plumbing by preventing corrosion and rust. Most importantly, your family will always have clean water.
If you want safe water in your home, a whole-house filtration system is a must-have. But what is the best water filtration system for a home? The answer depends on your needs and budget. Hopefully, this guide on the best whole-house water filters has highlighted some key things that can help you make a decision when choosing one for your home.
Some of the top filters in the market today can serve your entire house. Investing in one of the products highlighted in this article is a small price to pay for your health and well-being.